A practical exploration of addiction and recovery
This 8-day course is for anyone suffering from trauma or addiction as well as professionals looking to deepen their understanding. Explore the causes and conditions of addiction and recovery. Hear from Dr. Stephen Dansiger, PsyD about how his personal experience has informed his mindfulness-based therapeutic methods and meditation teachings.
- See how addiction is rooted in a survival instinct gone astray
- Understand that addiction has a cause, and thus also has a cure
- Discover why meditation is particularly supportive for recovery
- Learn specific meditation practices that can help with addiction
- In meditation, recognize patterns and find a clear path forward
- Apply mindfulness teachings to your own or another’s recovery