The 2nd Stage in Your Journey to Liberation
Our Journey continues with the Buddha’s first teaching, the Four Noble Truths. We see that our own mind is the source of our pain but also holds infinite potential for lasting contentment and joy. We realize all that arises in the mind can be utilized on the path to guide us toward freedom. By deeply accepting our suffering, we learn to let it go.
- Strengthen your practice of refuge by clarifying your motivation
- Further advance a consistent, daily meditation practice
- Embrace parts of yourself you’ve ignored as vital along the path
- Understand why samsara and nirvana are perpetuated in the mind
- Develop faith that to suffer is not your natural state
- Cultivate a mind that will bring about good in your life