The 3rd Stage in Your Journey to Liberation
In Level 3 of Journey to Liberation, we dive deeply into the first of two essential Buddhist meditation practices. Explore the external and internal obstacles to meditation, and learn how to apply the antidotes for a practice that opens the door to wisdom. Begin accumulating merit by clarifying your intent, who and what you are meditating for.
- See why shamatha meditation is essential and also quite profound
- Connect to peace and stability independent of outer circumstance
- Clarify motivation by rooting meditation in spiritual practice
- Learn why dedicating your practice enhances meditation’s benefits
- Expand your toolkit with mindfulness, noting and walking practice
- Support your meditation by addressing obstacles with their antidotes