The 8th Stage in Your Journey to Liberation
In Level 8: Science of Mind we learn why making erroneous assumptions about our world is the source of all of our problems, disappointments, and difficulties. For better or worse, we see the world as we do because of past actions, thoughts and emotions. The wisdom of right view helps us see clearly, informing our actions and transforming our experience.
- Uncover Buddhist psychology on what hinders or enables liberation
- See how our experience of the world is clouded by our perspective
- Cultivate inner qualities that incline the mind toward practice
- Create more ease in life by knowing where to direct your interest
- Let go of the assumption that this experience is mine, me or I
- Practice right view to take responsibility for your own well-being