Working with Challenges
Working with Stress
We experience stress and anxiety when daily pressures and challenging situations seem like more than we can handle. We can think of these overwhelming feelings as the result of an unbalanced supply and demand of our emotional resources. How can meditation help? By creating space in our minds, meditation allows us to distinguish which demands on our emotional and energy resources are valid, and which ones aren’t. We begin to see the picture with more clarity and a sense of openness, making both our situation and our state of mind more workable.
Mindworks Working with Stress module can help you gain perspective and reduce anxiety. The program features Mind Trainer Maria Camara, PhD, an experienced psychologist and meditation teacher who has studied stress from both perspectives. In addition to her guided meditations for working with stress, Maria provides insights into how to change your perception so you can cope better with stress now and prevent it from being a problem in the future.
Working with Stress program includes:
- Meditation Options to establish or rekindle your daily practice
- Guided Meditations designed for working with stress
- Blog posts to enhance your understanding of how your mind works
- Daily Cups for a quick, uplifting contemplation to begin your day
- Mind Talks that help you work with stress and see it in a different perspective
Sign up by entering your email address in the shaded box.
Be sure you’ve downloaded the Mindworks App in order to access the content.