Working with Challenges
Meditation helps us connect with our true qualities, and this results in healthier relationships.
Relationships. To misquote Longfellow: when they are good, they are very good indeed, but when they are bad they are horrid. Our happiness depends on giving and receiving warmth and participating in meaningful connections. But challenging relationships can appropriate far too much of our energy and leave us feeling depleted and worse. How can meditation help?
Meditation makes us intimately familiar with change. When we practice, we see that thoughts, emotions and sensations arise and vanish constantly. By sitting quietly in the midst of this constant arising and ceasing, we begin to open our hearts to what is instead of yearning for what we imagine should be.
Mindworks Improving Relationships module helps us navigate challenging relationships and emotions. We find that the more aware we are of our own qualities and foibles, the easier it is to recognize and take responsibility for our reactions and behaviors. This module is designed to give us the guidance we need to truly appreciate others and nurture fulfilling relationships.
Improving Relationships module includes:
- Meditation Options to establish or rekindle your daily practice
- Guided Meditations with a focus on working with relationships
- Blog posts to enhance your understanding of emotions and mind
- Daily Cups for a quick, uplifting contemplation to begin your day
- Mind Talks that help us integrate challenging relationships in our practice and grow from them
Sign up by entering your email address in the shaded box.
Be sure you have downloaded the Mindworks App in order to access the content.