The 2nd Stage in your Journey to Compassion
Equanimity is the ground of wisdom and an essential characteristic of genuine compassion. Learn why compassion is incomplete if not extended to everyone. This becomes clear when we recognize that just like us, everyone has needs they hope to fullful. To wish for their fulfillment with the same sincerity as our own is to pave the road to freedom.
- Learn the four immeasurable qualities of genuine compassion
- Discover what equanimity is in the context of Buddhist practice
- Recognize why equanimity practice is the protector of compassion
- Understand why wishing love on others leads to genuine joy
- Discover why self-obsession is a burden that never leads to happiness
- Trust in compassion as a means of overcoming fear